Pages

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

I Finished Writing my Young Adult Novel

It's called, "I Dig a Pony" and it's 61,164 words, about 200 book pages.It took about eleven months to write. I'm going to get a few friends to read it to get some feedback and then I'm going to do a final revision.

I don't know quite how to talk about it yet--it's not easy to describe it and still make it sound interesting. Maybe once other people read it they'll give me a clue as to how to go about doing that.

I know this isn't much of a blog post, but if you're curious why I haven't been posting that much artwork lately, this is why.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's quite an accomplishment to write a book. Do you already have ideas for your next one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel! It'll be mine turn to read yours not before too long!

    Already started the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I dig a pony...

    ReplyDelete