Pages

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Bonus Post: I'm Showing at a Couple of Places!

Is seems as though without my really planning on it or realizing it my work has been or will be showing at a bunch of places.

So my work is about to come down at Armadillo Music and the very talented Chris Beer will be showing his work there next, so go check out Chris' work at Armadillo!


My work and the work of 8 others will be shown at The Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators juried holiday show at the Brick House Gallery in Sacramento. The show will run through December and January. Here's a link:

I wants to know about the Brick Alley Show.

They even so kind enough as to feature my image on their website! The reception is Dec. 11th from 6 to 9pm and the show will be a part of the Sacramento 2nd Saturday Art Walk!



I've got a Bee print in the "Sticky Business" show at The Pence Gallery. More info here:

I wants to know about the "Sticky Business".

The show can be seen Nov. 23rd to Dec. 23rd. The Reception is December 10th. In conjunction with the show I will be teaching a bee painting class for kids on Dec. 11th. For more information about the show and the class and other programs associated with the show click here for a PDF flyer:

I want one of these PDF flyer things.

Good god, it never ends. Tune in for my show in February once again at The Pence, but this time I'll be one of three featured artists. More about that in the months to come.

1 comment: