Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Last Chance to Sign-Up for My Summer Classes for Ages 10 to Teen!

From The Pence Gallery's website:

Two Great Summer Courses For Ages 10 to Teen!

Following last year's successful summer programs, we are inviting back Jed Alexander to teach his two courses: How to Draw Words and Write Pictures, and Illustration and Storytelling. These six week courses offer a great way to build skills essential for communicating effectively through a visual dialog. Classes begin next week on June 21st!


Click Below for a PDF flyer with more information.

I would like a flyer.




New Dino



For the same dinosaur project. I'll be doing a bunch of these. I probably won't be using them all. Now that I've done the eagle drawings for Cricket, my plan here is to do a dinosaur themed image to beef up the natural history part of my portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment