Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I'm Now Being Represented by Red Fox Literary!

I've been hinting at some good news for a while now, but didn't want to announce it until all the paperwork had been signed, and I just received the signed forms today! So as of now, my writing and illustration will be represented by Abigail Samoun at Red Fox Literary.




I was also honored to discover that Red Fox recently took on one of my favorite all-time illustrators, Henrik Drescher! I've been a fan of Drescher since my teens, with books like Pat the Beasty and The Boy Who Ate Around. I'm looking forward to working with Abigail and Red Fox Literary and making lots and lots of books!

1 comment:

  1. amazing work i have been following for a while now check my blog out johnsonvisualarts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete