Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Outtakes From My Kickstarter Video!

So on our first day we raised over $1500 for my Kickstarter campaign for my new picture book, (MOSTLY) WORDLESS! 

I've gotten a lot of good responses on the video, which had to be the hardest part of this whole thing (aside from making the book itself). In order not to have the video look rehearsed or like I was reading, I took my Iphone, mounted it on a tripod and just started talking. I had a good idea what I wanted to say, but not entirely how I was going to say it. You'll notice that I'm not always framed perfectly on the screen because nobody was behind the camera--if someone was behind the camera I would have probably gotten anxious, so this was how I did it.

 Of course most of that talking didn't end up in the video, and I shot it in more than one location on more than one day until I got it right. 

So in honor of everyone's generosity, here are some outtakes.





If you're interested in checking out the book or the finished video, click below!




No comments:

Post a Comment