Pages

Friday, July 03, 2009

Elephant Factory In Progress

Here are some in progress figures for my elephant factory. I didn't end up using all of these for one reason or another. Originally I was going to put in as many figures as I could come up with, but sometimes less is more or something. I ended up with about a dozen.



Yikes!

Uh, this is my studio. I really need to clean it.



In the process of coloring this thing right now, so it'll be a few more days before i post the final image.

1 comment:

  1. You're productive, anyway.
    I haven't done that many drawings
    in a month. Especially bigger ones.

    As for the 'yikes', you should
    see our house! (The overriding
    'theme' is toys and books. Feng
    shui likely an impossibility, tho
    there are some arrangements).

    As long as one (sort of) knows where
    'everything' is...

    ReplyDelete