Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

50 Monsters in Progress

Some recent drawings for a picture book dummy about monsters, 50 Monsters to Give you the Creeps. This one has been in progress for a long time, so I'm just chipping away at it while i work on other projects. 

This is a comparative anatomy drawing between the common housecat, and Australapithacat. 



Some monsters get scared, too...


If you scroll waaay back in the blog you'll find the original drawings for these guys.  Each monster will have a profile that will include a description, a full page picture of the monster, and a smaller drawing with the monster in action, or that describes something about the monster.

But anyway, this is what I've been doing in the evenings. During the week I stick to my main priority, this bear of an image for my portfolio based on A Wrinkle in Time that's kicking me in the ass. It's always the figures! I don't think I'll ever be satisfied with my ability to draw people! But I keep working at it. There's another figure drawing session this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment