Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Daily Post: Travolta Monster

Last night Reg and I saw the first ten minutes or so of this really horrible John Travolta CIA movie in which right away the characters started doing very badly written un-CIA-like things. We were proud of ourselves for turning it off, but before we did I drew this bald John Travolta with a goatee monster (his look in the film). It doesn't look much like John Travolta but I think it caught the spirit of his character in the film.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I also love how I knew immediately which movie you were talking about even with the short descriptor. I actually watched the whole thing (train wrecks being surprisingly addictive) and it's definitely up there with my top 5 bad movies. Excellent fodder for the mst3k treatment.

    ReplyDelete