Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Daily Post: Giraffe

The only thing with this animal drawing thing is that, unlike with monsters, it requires me to come up with a bunch of reference first. I got a giraffe toy too, for a dollar at Target--I'm very into the target dollar animal toys right now--but I just didn't get around to hunting it down for this. So this is all from photos culled from the net. I drew this while we were watching The Walking Dead. It was a pretty gruesome episode, but I was busy drawing missed a lot of the gory stuff.

Anyway, I want to draw superheroes I think sometime, since i haven't really done much of that. Tin Salamunic is doing a sort of superhero of the day, and that's sound appealing. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! I love giraffes. I always think my nose piercings look like their ossicones. You did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete