Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Just 2 Days Left!






First: I'd like to thank everyone for their generous contributions! It's been gratifying to get so much positive feedback and support!

So What Can We Achieve in 2 Days?


What I want out of this campaign more than anything is what I think most authors want: readers. An audience. Each one of you represents one more person with whom I'm able to share my book and my work. Even a small pledge represents one more potential reader.

If you can't afford to get this book, maybe you'll be able to get my next book, or the next one, or check it out from the library, or borrow it from a friend. But for these books to be discovered, they have to be out in the world.

This is why reaching our goal is more important than ever.

Off-Set Printing Is Still In Reach!


Even if we do not reach the $14,000 goal, I've gotten some great printing quotes, and am currently looking into some distribution opportunities that might still allow us to go off-set if we reach our $10,000 goal.


So what I'm asking is that you share the link, post the link, and tell people why you like the book and why you think they should know about it. And if you don't use Facebook or Twitter, send a friend an e-mail. Because ultimately, you are the ones who are going to get the word out. And there's not much time left to do it. So once again, here's the link to cut and paste:

http://tinyurl.com/kymzhsu

Thanks again, and below is a little more behind the scenes art!


No comments:

Post a Comment