Pages

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Daily Post: Airport Sketches

Here are some sketches I did at the airport and on the plane. I'm particularly pleased with this one--comparing these to earlier airport sketches it's clear that I've gotten a little better recently at capturing folks that don't always stay completely still.



This guy was gameboying away pretty furiously.



This one was done on a short express connecting flight on a tiny plane through a ridiculous amount of stomach churning turbulence. I'm proud that I got anything drawn at all.



Wrinkles in clothing have always been a challenge for me to capture in a quick sketch like this, and I was just so pleased with myself that I was starting to get the hang of it that I overdid it on this one a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment