Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Red Fox Literary's First Year Anniversary!

So this week my agent Abigail Samoun and her partner Karen Grencik celebrate the first year of their agency, Red Fox Literary! This week's Red Fox blog features birthday themed art by many of the talented folks they represent to celebrate the occasion! Here's my own contribution:

 and you can see the rest here

It was a big honor to be chosen to be represented by Abigail last year, and so far  it's been a very productive and enlightening relationship. Not only do I have the gift of a great agent, but a great editor, and she's been instrumental in my recent improvement as an illustrator and writer for young readers. I can't thank Abi enough. She'll also be celebrating another birthday soon--that of her her new baby! So congratulations Abi on both birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment