Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Daily Posts!

From now on (or until I can't manage it anymore) I'm going to try to put up posts every day. I've got a lot of sketches and in-progress work that I'll be posting, at least one piece a day in addition to the more infrequent finished work. People have expressed an interest in this stuff and I would like to get a few more eyeballs checking out my blog, and since I draw at least something every day, I'm hoping it won't be too hard to keep up, especially now that I have my new faster and more convenient scanner.

So starting off, here's a monster for a monster book that's in progress:




This one was actually completed last night, but most of the images this week will be things that I've done in the last month or so.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:31 PM

    Hey Jed:

    I so much enjoy reading your blog. I truly hope you get some responses from some publishers. It really seems you are ramping up your efforts to get your name and artwork in front of their faces. I think its great that you are going to do a blog a day. Its a wonderful way to share your artwork with others and keep your feet to the fire. I'll be following your efforts. Can't wait to see you in December.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike! Mike's my brother who lives on the East Coast. I'll be headed there in the beginning of December.

    ReplyDelete